We’re excited to introduce Camp Pump it Up as our Co-Title Sponsor for the Alamo City Moms Blog 2017 San Antonio Summer Camps Guide. We appreciate their support in helping us bring you the most robust camp guide in San Antonio.
This summer give the boredom bug a bounce to the curb! Whether it’s one day or a whole week, Camp Pump It Up is where it’s at! Camp Pump It Up is the only camp in town that brings physical activity and high-level creativity together!
Here are our top five reasons you should check out Camp Pump It Up this summer:
5. It’s perfect for active kids who can’t sit still very long! Camp Pump It Up engages kids in their favorite way—with high-energy activity broken up by a fully supervised art- and activity-based curriculum, including group games, jumping, and hands-on experiences.
4. It’s all air conditioned and indoors! Really a unique thing in South Texas, it’s nice to let kids be active all day without worrying about sunscreen, bug spray, and lots of water. Camp Pump It Up’s indoor-based activities are especially great for the peak heat days of July.
3. You can be guilt-free! Concerned about your child’s physical activity during the summer? Big body play is important for the development of gross motor skills and a welcome change of pace after a school year of brain-work. Kids will spend part of each day playing on gigantic inflatables and engaging muscle groups even the most athletic kids don’t use very often!
2. Your children will spend the other part of their day making new friends during interactive, theme-based play, crafts, and hands-on activities. Some of Camp Pump It Up’s previous themes have included: Enchanted Realm, Atlantis Found, Journey Down the Nile, and Project Galapagos. The themes for 2017 will be posted on the Camp Pump It Up website immediately after Spring Break Camp.
1. Your kids will be exhausted by a day of jumping, climbing, and playing, giving you some much-deserved relaxation time after picking them up—and isn’t that what a summer day well spent is all about?
More Camp Pump It Up Info:
Ages: Camp is for ages 5–12.
- Full Day: 7:30 A.M.–6:00 P.M.
- Half Day: 9:00 A.M.–3:00 P.M.
2017 Camp Dates:
- Spring Break Camp runs daily March 13–17
- Summer Break Camp runs daily/weekly starting June 2–August 25
- Check the Calendar for a full list of camp dates and other play times.
What You Need to Know:
- Reservations are required and space is limited.
- Socks are required to play on inflatables.
- Sack lunch is required each day; Camp Pump It Up provides morning and afternoon snacks.
- Day-of drop-off spots are limited. A proper camp count is essential for proper staffing. Please call for availability.
To Register for Camp:
- Registration is required and space is limited. Please call Pump It Up of San Antonio NW at (210) 523-8883 at least two days prior to your desired camp date(s) to reserve a spot for your child(ren).
- Parents will be emailed a registration packet when their child is signed up, which includes a waiver, emergency contact info sheet, and FAQ sheet.
- A $10 Registration Fee will be assessed for each camper and includes one camp T-shirt per child registered and is good for the entire Summer Camp (you pay only once regardless of number of sessions!).
Questions? Need more information? Please contact Pump It Up of San Antonio NW at (210) 523-8883.
Looking for our guide to Summer Camps?