ACMB is happy to partner with local baby store Crib & Kids, to bring this information to our readers. This is a sponsored post.
Crib & Kids, a baby and children’s furniture and accessory store located in the Vineyard Shopping Center at 1604 and Blanco Rd., is an ideal place to shop this holiday season. Not only do they have the largest selection of cribs in South Texas, but their team works diligently with every customer to meet the unique needs of each family. Here are five reasons to shop at Crib & Kids this holiday:
1. Black Friday Sale (November 24, 2017). The Crib & Kids Black Friday Sale is their biggest sale of the year! Crib & Kids will be open from 10:00 A.M.–7:00 P.M. on Black Friday. The first 15 customers in the store will receive gift bags valued at $40. Black Friday shoppers can snag the Stella Baby & Child Kensington Crib for $99 (down from $399, while supplies last). There will also be great deals storewide on car seats, strollers, nursery furniture, and so much more.
2. Local Shopping + Experts. With two certified car seat technicians on staff, Crib & Kids provides complimentary car seat installations and education sessions with every car seat purchased. Looking for nursery furniture? More than 30 cribs are displayed on the floor every day, giving customers a chance to see and touch multiple styles and brands. The Crib & Kids team prides itself on providing detailed and personalized customer service.
3. Customer Appreciation. Crib & Kids is thankful for their customers. During the month of November, the store is holding a raffle for a $200 Crib & Kids gift card. Each customer receives one entry for coming into the store and a second entry with a store purchase.
4. Rewards Program. Crib & Kids customers get back 3% in store credit on every purchase, storewide! This year alone, the store has given away over $13,000 in rewards.
5. Unique Products. From gifts to furniture, Crib & Kids has quite a selection. Check out these highlighted products:
- Retro Viewer: This fresh take on the favorite retro toy now allows you to use your own family pictures. It’s a great keepsake for families and a great way to commemorate holidays, birthdays, and more.
- Milk Street Furniture: After years of designing for the likes of Restoration Hardware, Pottery Barn, and so many more, renowned designer Julie Kinsley has designed an exclusive line for specialty stores that ensures the highest in safety and quality, combined with remarkable finishes and unique design touches you won’t find anywhere else.
- Nuna PIPA Lite Car Seat: The new Nuna PIPA lite car seat boasts a svelte new design and, at 5.3 lbs., weighs less than every other infant car seat. The seat has aeroflex™ foam, true lock™ base installation, and no added fire retardant chemicals.
- UPPAbaby Vista Stroller: Whether it’s your first, second, or third baby, the Vista will do it all! You can easily add a RumbleSeat and/or PiggyBack ride-along board to accommodate up to three children, so it’s a great stroller for first-time parents who plan on growing their family.
In this age of online shopping, it’s refreshing to be able to walk into a real store, talk face to face with a knowledgeable staff member, and actually interact with the product you are buying. Being able to pick up a car seat, test out several strollers for the one that best fits your frame (and car trunk), and see the nuances of a crib that an online photo can’t show, can make the difference in buying baby gear that suffices and baby gear that you love. Plan a visit to Crib & Kids this holiday season. You won’t be disappointed.